Booking – The Waterfront
Booking Portal Info
Please read the instructions below carefully prior to booking.
- Each booking includes 1 bay with 2 targets in each bay to THROW for up to 8 people to enjoy. 8 people per bay is the max permitted. Have more than 8 people? You’ll need to add an additional Target for the same time!
- Reservations are $20 per person with a minimum of 4 people and a maximum of 8 per bay.
- If you are a group of 2 we suggest coming in as a walk-in. We will accept reservations for 2 people on a bay, however the cost will be for the minimum of 4 people.
- By accepting the terms and condition during your booking process, you are accepting that you are aware of the risks associated with THROW activities.
- ALL participants are required to sign a waiver upon arrival. If you are under 18, your guardian and you will need to sign a waiver upon arrival. If you are 16 and under, we require that you have an adult with you.
- Your experience is important to us! In addition to your gaming pleasure, we are also concerned in the safety aspect of your experience. Our staff expects full cooperation and understanding of our house rules and game play standards. At our discretion, if we feel you are not following the rules and causing a safety issue, we reserve the right to decline your service without refund. Basically, don’t be a fool and follow the rules!
- NO OPEN-TOED SHOES OR HIGH HEELS! There will be no refund given if you don’t have the proper foot attire-you are throwing axes!
- You should arrive 10 minutes in advance of the time you have made your booking to allow us to sign you in. Your time will begin at the time of your booking, as to not disrupt bookings that follow yours.