Your gaming experiences are important to us! In addition to your gaming pleasure, we are also concerned in the safety aspect of your experience.
Our staff expects full cooperation and understanding of our house rules and game play standards.
Axe Throwing Safety
- Be aware of your surroundings: Only referees and players throwing are permitted in the arena
- Our throwing arena is compromised of 2 locations:
- Spectator and Lounge Area: this is the area behind the yellow line. At no time are players permitted past this point, unless it is their turn to throw.
- Throwing Area is beyond the yellow line. This area is for players prepared to throw ONLY.
- The throwing lane should only be used when retrieving your axe from the target. This is the area beyond the white throwing line.
- Axes are only permitted in the throwing area.
- Only over hand throwing is permitted with one or both hands. Only one axe should be thrown at a time.
**Any participant not following the rules will be asked to leave and surrender their ticket**